Monday, July 26, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - First time!


This is my first Muffin Tin Monday post

My husband isn't going to be home for dinner this week and my daughter Hailey did not want a leftover meatball  ball sub that I was having so I decided to do my first ever muffin tin meal and she loved it.
I didn't really plan it out in advance so it's not spectacular, and it's in a foil muffin tin, because my other tin was in the dishwasher and I didn't feel like washing it.

Here it is!
Top, left to right - pudding for dessert, celery with peanut butter, cheddar cheese
Bottom, left to right - mushrooms, cucumber slices, grapes

Here is my daughter Hailey with her Muffin Tin Meal

She thought it was wonderful. She said it was the "best supper ever!"  LOL :)  Whatta kid!

For more Muffin Tin Monday posts check out Muffin Tin Mom

2 comments:

  1. That is an adorable idea! I wish I had done that when my son was little. He would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to make sure you have all your food groups. I love mushrooms and cucumbers. Looks like a tasty meal.

    ReplyDelete