Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Her ears must have fallen off!

Oh wait, look I found them!
 (well this proves she still has at least one anyways)
My little 7 year old girl Hailey has been challenging me a lot more lately. 
 (but really how could you stay mad at a face like that for too long)

She seems to have forgotten how to listen and obey the rules around here.
I have been on the look out for a behaviour system/chart type thing that might work with us.   We've tried the sticker chart type thing when she was a bit younger and we never stuck with it for longer than 2 weeks.  A few weeks ago I came across this post at Trendy Treehouse and I wanted to give it a try.  This is what I came up with...

I plan to pretty-up that clothes pin sometime soonish

So far it's been we've been sticking to it, I just wish I saw that clothes pin above the green more often.

Here are the labels if you would like to make your own.


Click the image to open it to its original size before saving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment