Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Better late, than never. Joining the blogosphere!

I have been sitting here for about an hour just trying to figure out how to start my very first blog post. I even went as far as googling 'first blog post' which didn't help me much. Everything that I started typing sounded boring, awkward, and cookie cutter-ish, none of which are labels that I want for my blog.

I want my blog to be seen as inviting, helpful, interesting and honest (in no particular order of importance).
I will talk about my adventures as a mommy of 2, digi-scrapping, books, baking, cooking, organizing, and whatever else comes up along the way.

I wanted to start a blog to document my children's lives better. My oldest is 7 and my baby is almost 7 months, I didn't document my oldests first 7 years very well, and I plan to do a better job from here on out for her and for my baby son. He is my last baby, and I want to cherish and remember every little bit of it.

Also, I really enjoy reading blogs and learning from them, so I wanted to join in all the fun you all have been having without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment