Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Getting back on track

That's IT I've had ENOUGH!

NO MORE wondering what's for supper at 4 pm.

NO MORE "oops I've been so busy, I didn't think about supper, can you go pick up something Hun?"

Ever since my son was born 7 months ago mealtime around here has been a mess, we've been eating more junk than I care to admit! It's just been so hard with a baby who only naps for 30 minutes at a time and still is breastfeeding every 2 hours day AND night. Not to mention taking care of my 7 year old daughter also, I've been a tired/busy mommy!

But enough is enough, I'll make a menu plan and try my darndest to stick to it!

Monday - Honey garlic chicken theighs with baked potatoes and corn

Tuesday - Mini english muffin pizzas (mmm we love these)

Wednesday - Grilled pork chops (not sure about sides yet, maybe rice and broccoli )

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Not sure.. We *might* be going to the zoo.. if we do we'll eat out, if we don't then we'll probably have BBQ Hamburgers

Saturday - We are going to my Mom's for  a family dinner

Next week I'll try to add links to my post

No comments:

Post a Comment