Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Aug 16th


My hubby is on afternoon shift for the next 2 weeks, so I'm really only making dinner for Hailey and I.  I don't usually have much time to get something on the table with because baby boy doesn't like being in his excersaucer for too long, but I need him to stay put while I'm in the kitchen cooking when Dad's not home to help watch him. So quick and easy meals are in order!

Monday -  Chicken strips, side kicks, and corn on the cob

Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner - Eggs, sausages and cheese on toasted English muffins, with celery and apples on the side.

Wednesday - Roast beef in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, corn

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Soup and egg salad sandwiches

Check out http://orgjunkie.com/ for more menu plans

No comments:

Post a Comment