Monday, August 16, 2010

8 months.

8 months. I can't believe it's been 8 months already!

8 months ago today you entered our little family, and oh what a joy it has been having you with us. Your sister just adores you and loves to spend time with you. She worries about you a lot now that you are determined to stand all the time and move around the furniture. Your not so steady on those little chubby feet yet buddy, and sometimes you fall and hurt yourself. Your sister is right there trying to prevent that from happening all the time. You really light up when you see her, I know you love her just as much as she loves you. It's such a wonderful thing to watch, the love between my two children.

You had a doctor appointment last week and you were 22 pounds, and 31 inches tall.  Such a big boy! The doctor is not concerned that you still have no interest in eating baby food and only want breast milk because you are still growing well.  You still do not have any teeth, but I'm pretty sure they will be here soon. 


This last month has been full of new adventures buddy, you learned how to sit yourself up, you figured out how to crawl forward, you started saying dada, and then you even learned how to stand yourself up holding onto things.  You were so proud last week when you first grabbed onto the couch and lifted yourself up to stand, you want to get ahold of some library books that Hailey left on the couch, when I called your name you looked at me and had the biggest smile on your little adorable face, as if to say 'look at me, mom!  I did it!" So precious.  Now that is all you want to do all day, stand up.  Couch, chair, legs, bath tub, doesn't matter what it is, your trying to stand up holding on to it.  You are so determined and brave, I think you will be an early walker, my guess is between 9-10 months old and you'll be taking your first steps.

I wish I could find a way to slow time down and have more of these sweet baby days. 

I love you my sweet boy, more than words can say.

Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment