Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday card for Daddy!

Every year for my husbands birthday my daughter Hailey and I like to make a nice card together for him. This is the card we made him this year for his 32nd birthday.

I made the cake picture on the front using Paintshop Photo Pro X3 (lets say psppx3 for short) and then I printed it out.
My daughter drew the out line for the picture on the inside of the card using psppx3 and then colored it in with coloured pencils once it was printed out.
I asked her what she wanted to say in the card and then I typed it out again using psppx3 with the font we made of her own printing.  I just did the outline of the font, so she could colour the words in with coloured pencils after it was printed.  
It says:
Roses are RED
Violets are BLUE
I just wanted to
tell you that
I LOVE YOU!

I think you are the best
DADDY EVER!

Then we cut the papers and glued them onto card stock.

Dave loved the card and Hailey was very proud of our creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment